MHS Student Transcripts

  • Current Students

    McClintock Naviance Button

    To request a transcript click on the Naviance (Family Connection) button above.

    1.     Select the Colleges tab in Family Connection.

    2.     Click the Transcripts link, listed in the Resources section of the tab.

    3.     Click Request transcripts for the type of transcript you are requesting.

    4.     Enter the necessary information. This will differ based on the destination of the transcript.

    5.     Click Request Transcripts.


    $3.75 surcharge per transcript.

    Follow the directions below to request official transcripts to be sent to a college/university through Parchment:

    1. Go to & select the "New User Account Sign Up" link on the homepage.
    2. Complete the registration page.

TUHSD online School Transfer Credits

  • Acceptance of transfer credits from sources outside the Tempe Union High School District is not automatic. It is recommended that students meet with their counselor before enrolling in courses outside TUHSD to determine what process must be followed, and to clarify how the credit will be accepted. Beginning with school year 2017-2018, online courses from non-TUHSD accredited high schools are accepted by TUHSD as elective credit only, unless a request is made for consideration as academic credit (Mathematics, English, Social Studies and Science).