Dual Enrollment Program
Dual Enrollment registration deadline at Rio Salado has been extended to September 20, 2021.
Dual Enrollment courses allow high school students the ability to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously.But that's not the only benefit to dual enrollment:
- Easy transfer to many universities
- Save money
- Finish college faster
- Eliminate duplication of coursework during the early years of college
- Teachers are dual enrollment certified
Additional Dual Enrollment ResourcesAZTransfer: www.aztransfer.com AZTransfer is a statewide collaboration that helps students navigate their higher education options within Arizona.
AZTransfer provides high school students with a step-by-step guide, dual enrollment courses, pick a university and Major Guides.
Rio Salado Contacts
Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Phone: (480) 517-8334
Fax: (480) 517-8359
Financial Aid Dept:
Phone: (480) 517-8311
- 2021-2022 Mountain Pointe Dual Enrollment Course List - PDF
- MCCCD Course Placement Chart - PDF
- Placement Testing Link
All first-time math students, students taking ENG101, and freshmen/sophomores who have not taken the 10th grade AIMS Reading or the PSAT must take a placement test.
- Rio Salado Dual Enrollment Online Registration Link