Welcome to DV's Bookstore
Come see us for:
- Text Book Pick-up & Return
- Pay Club Dues
- Pay Activity Fees - applies to all extra-curricular activities - Activity Form
- Pay Course Fees - applies to all elective classes - Course Fee Schedule
- Tax Credit - Tax Credit Form
- PSAT signup and payment
- Zero Hour, On-Line, Summer School, Summer Academies, Evening School & Saturday School
- PE & Dance Uniforms
- Spirit Wear
- Tickets for dances, shows, performances, etc. Prices will vary.
- Replacement ID's ($5.00)
- ATHLETIC PASSES Can be used for all HOME sporting events. Excludes AIA State or Tournament play.
$25 Student Pass;
$35 Adult Pass;
$120 Family Pass
- Storm Yearbooks:
$75 from July 30, 2018 - August 26, 2018
$80 from August 27, 2018 - November 2, 2018
$85 from November 3, 2018 - February 1, 2019
$95 from February 2, 2019 until the end of the school year
- Yearbook Senior Ads
$450 Full Page
$300 Half Page
$150 Quarter Page
$85 Eighth Page
- Graduation Information (caps, gowns, announcements) - Information Packets are on the wall outside the Bookstore.
DV Bookstore Contact
Chrystal Gayle WomackBookstore Manager
(480) 706-7935(480) 706-7934 Fax
Daily Hours:7:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.2:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.Closed: 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
All Payments are made at the Bookstore. Cash, Checks, MasterCard, Visa & Discover accepted. Checks should be made payable to DVHS and have the Student ID# and a current phone number written on them. Important Information Regarding Payments by CheckPHONE PAYMENTS NOT ACCEPTED
Refund Policy:All refunds must run through the District Office. A refund request must be completed to start the process, in the Bookstore. A $30 processing fee may apply. A check will be mailed to the home address of the student 4-6 weeks after the request is submitted.