Canvas is a leading edge online classroom tool that provides teachers a universal approach to engage students by providing materials, calendars, assignments, communication, quizzes and tests for classes in one place available online from school or home.
As the district moves to a more widespread use of Canvas, many teachers may be conducting many of their classroom activities in Canvas. Teachers will be communicating to students and parents at the beginning of the school year as to how they will be using Canvas on a day-to-day basis.
Canvas also offers important information from the Desert Vista School Counselers, including:
- Counselor Presentations
- College Planning Checklists
- ECAP - Education Career Action Plans - lessons
- Announcements from the Counseling Department
How to access Canvas
Canvas can be accessed by students via this direct link:
Or click on the image below to login:
- Incoming Freshman will set up their StudentVUE and Canvas accounts during Freshman Orientation (for dates and times, contact your specific campus).
- New students to TUHSD will set up these accounts with the Library staff during their first week of school and/or when registering throughout the year.
- Returning students will continue to use their existing accounts for StudentVUE and Canvas.