Resources to help with coping
Resources to Help with Coping
Distressing world events can affect everyone who lives through them. Even people who experience these events only through the media can have emotional and stress reactions.
When unexpected events happen, feeling stressed, anxious or sad is understandable. We thought you might find these resources helpful.
- Coping with distress from current events:
- Common reactions to disaster - PDF
- Coping with disaster - PDF
- How to cope with the community and school violence - PDF
- Helping children cope with a disaster - PDF
- Facing the unknown after a disaster - PDF
- Stages of recovery from trauma and loss - PDF
- After a Disaster Guidebook - PDF
- Emotional Recovery After a Crisis Guidebook - PDF
- Healing after an act of violence - PDF
We’re here to help during and after a crisis. You can call on us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Username: TUHSD
- Password: resources